Monday, October 26, 2009

Pictures of Ryan / 22 months

On Saturday Kevin and I went to the Claremont Colleges near our house because I wanted to take some pictures of Ryan. The day was absolutely beautiful and the campus was quiet and relaxing. Ryan is now 22 months old and growing so BIG! I thought I would capture my little guy at this moment in life. Ryan is a very energetic and happy boy. He's into EVERYTHING and loves to discover the world around him. He amazes me everyday on how much he learns. He really teaches me new things everyday! These are just a few of what I took of him that day...

Sweet little boy

Such a happy boy
Loves to explore

say cheese Ryan

1 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

What a little heart breaker. You want to know what is sad? He is 22 months and I haven't even met the kid! We need to get together! Come visit me in Hawaii, ok?